Although there are now so many different types of entertainment we can enjoy in our vehicles, sometimes the old way is best, and many people still prefer to just listen to the radio. However, to do so, you will need a good antenna to pick up signals. This SAN HIMA rubber antenna is flexible so that it does not break easily when struck. You can use the antenna for a signal booster on a camper, trailer, or motorhome. Designed for AM/FM radio receive, the antenna features low loss coaxial cable which is insulated to reduce signal interference, and has excellent performance to tune channels you love to listen to. This flexible whip features 180° adjustable split swivel ball base, which gives you extra flexibility and allows you to install the car antenna on angled surfaces. And the cable attaches at 90° angle with a car radio antenna plug for easy connection. When installed, you should easily be able to pick up radio, even when in more remote locations.
- Highly Flexible: This rubber antenna is flexible so that it does not break easily when struck.
- AM/FM Receive: This car antenna is designed for AM/FM radio receive.
- Superior Performance: This antenna has adaptability for multiple environments and excellent performance to tune channels you love to listen to.
- Coaxial Cable: 1.3m (4.27ft) low loss coaxial cable is insulated to reduce signal interference.
- Utmost Cable Protection: The cable comes with a rubber grommet which protects the cable from abrasion and heat.
- Easy Connection: The cable attaches at 90° angle with a car radio antenna plug for easy connection.
- Hassle Free Installation: This flexible whip features 180° adjustable split swivel ball base for installation on angled surfaces.
- Durable Construction: Made of flexible rubber whip and anti-degradation zinc ball, this antenna is highly durable and weather resistant for extended life.
|Car Radio Antenna Plug
|42 x 7.8 x 5cm
- 1 x SAN HIMA Rubber Antenna