Whether you are trekking through the outback or through the bush, your choice of UHF antenna can determine if your transmissions come through loud and clear. The vastness of the Australian landscape means that cellular coverage is limited in many areas. UHF radio is an open communication platform which allows you to communicate with others across considerable distances. This SAN HIMA UHF mobile antenna features black fiberglass radome with wave penetration over 98%. With 5.0dBi gain, this UHF antenna has all round performance and adaptability for multiple environments. And the UHF radio antenna is ground independent with elevated feed design for a stable radiation pattern. If you have driven in a convoy, you will understand the benefit of having everyone on the same wavelength. As the fibreglass tube protects the ham antenna from external elements and the barrel style steel spring reduces vibrations, this UHF antenna is a solid choice for heavy usage in the toughest conditions.
- Fiberglass Radome: The black fiberglass radome is lightweight and excellent in wave penetration (over 98%).
- Superior Performance: With 5.0dBi gain, this UHF antenna has all round performance and adaptability for multiple environments.
- Ground Independent: The UHF radio antenna is ground independent so it will maintain a stable radiation pattern.
- Elevated Feed: This UHF antenna features elevated feed design for a strong, omni-directional pattern and high performance.
- Universal Fitment: This UHF mobile antenna is compatible with all 477 MHz UHF CB radios in Australia.
- Tough Construction: 720mm (2.36ft) long fibreglass tube protects the ham antenna from external elements.
- Heavy Duty Spring: Barrel style steel spring reduces vibrations caused by the vehicle and driving conditions.
- Coaxial Cable: 4.9m (16.08ft) RG58 coaxial cable is insulated to reduce signal interference and comes with FME connector for ease of installing.
- Easy Installation: FME male to PL259 male adaptor and spanner are included for hassle free installation.
|Cable:||RG58 Coaxial Cable|
|Package Dimension:||76.5cm x 10cm x 6cm|
- 1 x SAN HIMA UHF Antenna
- 1 x FME Male to PL259 Male Adaptor
- 1 x Spanner