- Improved Formula: Automotive grade Polypropylene offers excellent property in resistance against UV, aging and low temperature.
- Tough & Lightweight: Weighed only 6.08 kg per pair, these Fieryred offroad recovery tracks can withstand weight of up to 15 tons and extreme flex.
- Reinforced Teeth: Well positioned and made of Nylon 66, the teeth of the recovery tracks are designed to prevent instant melting against drastic wheel spin.
- Contour Ramp: Contoured to fit most tyres, the ramps of the recovery tracks are designed for an easier entering and drive up, and can also be used as shovels.
- Upgraded Front Channel: The front channels of this offroad recovery tracks are designed to facilitate debris, sludge and slosh, and keep them from accumulating.
- Enhanced Flexibility: Automotive grade Polypropylene and upgraded front channel design allow this track to be bent to a maximum of 145° without fracture.
- Firmer Base: The bottom of the recovery tracks has been re-engineered and strengthened to increase friction and provide firmer base against unstable ground.
- Dual-color Blend: The unique blend of dual-color tones makes this Fieryred offroad recovery board a real eye-pleasing combination.
- User Friendly Design: Ergonomic handles add comfort when using its end as a shovel and 14 keyholes and 4 mounting holes allow for convenient mounting.
- Tough Leash: Neon orange leash makes it a breeze to retrieve your recovery boards when it is buried in the ground, and is highly visible against dark.
|Working Temperatures:||-20℃ to 100℃|
|Material:||UV-stabilized automotive grade Polypropylene|
|Specification:||15 tons load capacity|
|Package Size:||117 x 33 x 11cm|
6.8KG per pair
- 2x Black or red Recovery Tracks
- 2x Leash
- Mounting Package Optional