Automotive Glass Nano Repair Fluid
Repair Glass Damages In Minutes
It removes air from the break, fills it with durable resin and makes it even stronger than before. For best results, repairs should be made as soon as possible after the damage occurs and before the break is contaminated by dirt or water. The kit works best on round damage not more than one inch in diameter and cracks not longer than 12 inches.
- Repairs all types of laminated windshields
- It effectively minimizes the appearance of chips and cracks and stops them from spreading
- It has an advanced resin formula for a strong and secured repair
- Good for multiple repairs
The kit works best on round damage not more than one inch in diameter, and cracks not longer than 12 inches. It will not repair damage to more than one layer of glass.
Avoid using direct sunlight-work in the shaded area.
Do not work on a hot windshield. Park vehicle in the shaded area and open for windows to cool glass surface
Do not let resin come in contact with painted surfaces
- Ideal application temperature is 60°F to 90°F (15°C to 32°C). Glue will dry under uv light or Sunlight.
- Surfaces must be clean and dry for proper repair.
- Keep the glue in cool, dark place.
- Avoid contacting the glue with your skin and eyes, wear gloves and safety glasses when using this product, if needed.
✈ Worldwide Shipping ✈
Easy to use and operate
Quick repair in 20 minutes
Repairs various types of damages caused by traffic accidents, collisions, bump
Single-ingredient - eliminates mixing
Creates an invisible, undetectable repair in damaged automobile windshields or other laminated glass for windows
Fills the air cavity with a strong penetrating adhesive that will bond the loose glass and restore the visibility
Saves cost and time to buy a piece of new glass
Perfect for repairing car windows and glass screens of any digital gadget
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.