Need big capacity but have limited space? The ATEM POWER 100Ah slimline lithium battery is designed as thin as a "blade", making it the ideal slimline lithium iron battery in the case of the tightest of spaces to fit where other LiFePO4 batteries can’t. This slimline lithium iron phosphate battery is only 5cm thick, so you can mount it behind or under a seat or at the back of your 4x4. Built using A-grade prismatic cells that are less prone to failure, this battery also stores 2~3 times the energy of AGM batteries of similar weight. It is perfect for use with caravans, camper trailers, motor homes and 4x4 and provides a reliable energy source for camping fridges and 12V lights, etc. The SPCC enclosure, manufactured to Japanese standard JIS G 3141, is 20% stronger than typical hot rolled steel to protect battery cells. It is protected by high quality BMS, allowing peak discharge current of 200A and continuous discharge current of 100A, powerful enough to run high wattage appliances.
- Fit Where Others Can’t: The super slim blade profile (5cm in thickness) makes it the perfect battery to be mounted behind or under seats or at the 4x4’s back.
- A Grade Cell: It is composed of A grade prismatic cells that provides higher energy density and consistency and is less prone to failure caused by vibration.
- Longer Lifespan: This slimline lithium iron phosphate battery can deliver up to 2,000 rounds — several times the life of a lead-acid counterpart.
- Higher Usable Capacity: AGM are recommended to be discharged to 50% of the capacity while this lithium ion slim battery can be discharged to 80-90%.
- High Quality BMS: It allows a Max. 200A discharge current and provide voltage/ temperature monitoring and smart balancing with a low self-discharge rate.
- High Power Output: It has been designed to allow sufficient discharge amp rating to power high power appliances such as a microwave or coffee machine.
- Run in Parallel or Series: Designed to allow for up to 2 batteries in series or 2 batteries in parallel to achieve desired voltage and amp-hour capacity of the bank.
- Faster Charging: Lower internal resistance allows this 100Ah slimline lithium battery/slimline lithium iron battery/ to be charged and ready to use much faster.
- Optimally Engineered: Volt meter displays LiFePO4 battery’s capacity and voltage, and twin 120A Anderson style plugs for high current charging & discharging.
- Impeccably Lightweight: Weighted 16.5 kg, it provides 100AH that doubles the power of an AGM with half of that weight,even SPCC steel enclosure is equipped. SPCC Enclosure: Made of Japanese standard SPCC steel, it is 20% stronger than typical hot rolled steel to better protect battery cells with glossy surface finish.
|Life Cycle:||2,000 Cycles|
|Case Material:||SPCC Steel, According to Japanese Standard JIS G 3141|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current(25°C):||100A|
|Max. Charge Current:||50A|
|Max. Discharge Current(≤7S):||200A(≤7S)|
|Standard Operation Temperature:||-20~70°C|
|Self-discharge Rate(per month):||2%|
|Max. Modules in Series/Parallel:||2S/2P|
|Package Dimension:||68cm x 37.5cm x 13.5cm|
- 1 x ATEM POWER 100Ah Slimline Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- 8 x Mounting Brackets
- 2 x Anderson Style Connectors
- 8 x M8 Screws
- 1 x User Manual