A battery box will instantly turn your battery into a portable power hub. This ATEM POWER RV battery box gives you reliable 12V power options to make your battery functional. All the sockets on the battery box are pre-wired – just connect your battery to the positive and negative terminals and you’re ready to go. This marine battery box comes with 3 cigarette lighter sockets, 5 USB ports, 3 of which support fast charging protocols, and 2 Anderson plug outputs that give you easy access to charge multiple electronic devices. Unlike most other models on the market, all Anderson plugs are recessed into the body to reduce likelihood of damage. And the red Anderson plug features a VSR which allows the battery in the RV battery box to charge from the crank battery and automatically cuts the link between the two batteries when the voltage drops below 12.5V. With this 12V battery box, you can power camp lights, fridges, charge phones, tablets and plenty more wherever you go.
- Create a Power Station: The ATEM POWER battery box turns an ordinary battery into a convenient and user-friendly power station.
- Easy to Wire up: The marine battery box comes pre-wired, so all you need to do is to connect to the battery terminals and it is good to go.
- Multiple Outlets: 3 cigarette lighter sockets, 5 USB ports, and 2 Anderson plug outputs allow you to connect a range of devices.
- 18W Fast Charging: 2 USB Type A and 1 USB Type C ports support fast charging protocols to charge at up to 18W.
- Combined VSR: The red Anderson plug features a voltage sensitive relay to charge the battery in the box without the possibility of draining the crank battery.
- Integrated Fuse: The battery box is engineered with a 70A fuse which protects sensitive appliances.
- Protect Your Battery: Constructed of durable HDPE and perfect for mounting into a vehicle, canopy or trailer, the battery box will protect your battery.
- Recessed Ports: All ports of this RV battery box are recessed into the body to reduce likelihood of damage.
- Digital Voltage Display: This RV battery box comes with a volt meter which provides you with the exact voltage of the battery.
- Convenient Buckle: With the large-sized buckle, the lid of the battery box can be closed tightly and there is no need for straps to secure the lid.
|Rated capacity (10 hour rate):||135Ah|
|Float charge (Constant Voltage):||Voltage: 13.5 - 13.8V at 25°C (77°F)|
|Cycle Charge (Constant Voltage):||Initial Charging Current less than 25A | Voltage 14.4-15.0V at 25°C (77°F)|
|Max Initial Current:||Less than 40.5A|
|Max discharge current:||600A (5s) at 25°C (77°F)|
|Self-discharge capacity:||3 Months = 91% | >6 Months = 82% | >12 Months = 64%|
|Capacity affected by temperature:||40°C = 102% | 25°C = 100% | 0°C = 85% | -15°C = 65|
|Internal Resistance:||Approx. 6.0mΩ|
|Box External Dimensions:||51.9cm x 25.8cm x 36.3cm|
|Box Internal Dimensions:||44.5cm x 19.5cm x 25cm|
|Max. Battery Dimensions:||44.5cm x 19.5cm x 25.0cm|
|Max. Battery Weight:||45kg|
|Suitable Battery Types:||12V Deep Cycle Batteries|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C ~ +60°C (-4°F ~ +140°F)|
|3 x Cigarette Lighter Socket Outputs:||12V,10A|
|1 x USB Type-C Port:||Max 18W
PD3.0 (PPS): 3.6~12V/3A(PPS: 20mV/step);
QC3.0: 3.6~12V, 2.6AMAX;
|2 x USB Type-A Ports:||Max 18W (Shared Between Both Ports)
QC2.0: 5V/3A; 9V/2A; 12V/1.5A;
QC3.0: 3.6~12V, 2.6AMAX
|1 x USB Type-A Port:||5V/1A|
|1 x USB Type-A Port:||5V/2.1A|
|2 x Anderson Plug Outputs/Inputs (Grey) :||50A|
|1 x Anderson Plug Input (Red):||50A|
|Package Size:||55.5cm x 29cm x 40.5cm|
- 1 x Battery Box
- 1 x Red Anderson Plug For Battery Box
- 2 x Grey Anderson Plugs For Battery Box
- 1 x 135Ah AGM Battery
- 1 x User Manual