- The Plugs is Impact Resistant Polycarbonate and Connectors are Silver plated Solid Copper Terminals.
- The Silver Plated Solid Copper Terminals offer Low Resistance for Superior Conductivity, As Silver Plated Copper Contacts Inside Housings that Strongly Force the Contacts Together.
- Ideal for Environments where a Durable, Rugged Connector, Capable of Low Voltage, High Current Applications from 1-36 volts Up to 175 Amps is Required.
- These Plugs form a Reliable Weather and Vibration Resistant Connection, Cannot be Cross Connected, and are most Commonly used to Connect Auxiliary Power from a Vehicle to a Trailer.
- 100% Brand new and High Quality
|Operating Voltage:||For 12v or 24v Use|
|Operating Temperature:||-20C to 105C|
|Cable Size:||6B&S / 6AWG (up to 13.3 sq mm)|
- 6 x Anderson Style Plugs
- 12 x Terminals