WOW This is the latest and coolest invention for Easy Led Light Bar installs,
The windshield mounts fit all Ford Ranger Wild tracks
- Our new DDT series LED light bar is a versatile creation to help you out in driving at night, on low light conditions or on a rainy weather. It Features Philips Lumiled® LUXEON LEDs which produce incredible amount of luminous flux while maintaining low power consumption, maximize the fuel economy of the vehicle. New TRIPLE row spot beam configuration offering a staggering 1 LUX @ 750m distance penetration,Unique DOUBLE row spread beam offers 170° super wide horizontal projection on both ends of the light bar, lighting up all the surrounding which could not be seen on standard high beam or traditional 60° spread light bars. It Features IP68 dust/particle tight and waterproof up to 3 metres depth,which made of Industrial grade heavy duty Diecast Aluminium body with 3mm PMMA lens will ensure that the light bar will survive long in harsh outback condition. With an Ultra-low amp draw stabiliser for maximum lifespan, to double up your savings on your pocket.
- Advanced Tri Row superior-quality Philips LEDs effectively light up the forward dark road.
- The PMMA surface with high light transmission.
- Nest reflector cup design pushes lighting efficiency to the max.
- Oversized grooved heat sink fins extends cooling surface for quick heat elimination.
- 180pcs super intensity SPOT (30°) LEDS, 1 Lux@750m much more brighter, make the night into day.
- 48pcs multi-angle reflection FLOOD (170°) LEDS, wider vision.
- Quick cooling aluminum alloy heat sink effectively extend the lifespan over 50000 hours.
- Broad reflective plate allows multi wide angle refraction,ideal for ambient lighting.
- Designed to secure 40.5" to 42" light bars between the factory roof rails
- Suit Ford Ranger Wildtrak with roof rails
- Easy to install,no drilling required
- All mounting hardware is included
|Operating Voltage:||10-30V DC|
|Waterproof Rate:||IP 68|
|Amp Draw:||7.35 @13.6V|
|LEDs:||192x Philips Lumileds LEDs|
|Material:||Diecast aluminum housing|
|Mounting Bracket:||Alu firm bracket|
|Beam Type:||Spot & flood (24F/144S/24F)|
|Life Span:||50000+ hours|
|Theoretical Lumens Output:||192,000 LM|
|Distance:||1 Lux @ 750 Meters|
|Size(W+D+H):||1060mm x 125mm x 90mm|
|Weight:||2.3kg(Aprox including box)|
|Suit||Ford Ranger Wildtrak with roof rails|
|Weight||0.8kg(Per Pair with package)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.