- Powerful sealed 1.9 HP motor and a full metal 3-stage planetary gear train that makes line speed faster under load.
- Equipped with a gear reduction ratio of 153:1 and a Three-stage planetary gear train, a guarantee for stronger pulling capacity.
- Designed for solid performance against corrosion and moisture, a great bonus for those living in rainy and stormy areas.
- Noted: Pls. connect two long wires to power supply,and connect two short wires to motor!
- This winch is designed only for pulling along a horizontal surface not for lifting a load under any circumstances.
- Do not operate the winch at an angle of more than 15°, because angles greater than this will deform or damage parts of the winch.
- When winching, you should stop pull the wire rope when red colored warning appears.
- When hoisting, the winching capacity is only 1/5 compared with pulling along a horizontal surface.
- Always ensure the clutch is fully engaged or disengaged. Failure to do so will significantly reduce winching capacity.
- It is highly recommended to use batteries of more than 80A. Failure to do so will also reduce the winching capacity.
- Note: Avoid angle pull.The winch line should not exceed a 15° up and down for horizontal,or a 45° angle left or right from straight ahead.
|Rated Line Pull:||4500LBS(2041kg) single line|
|Motor:||1.9HP Permanent Magnet|
|Gear Reduction Ratio:||153:1|
|Gear Train:||3-Stage planetary|
|Cable:||Dia.5.3mm x Length (10m)|
|Clutch:||Sliding Ring Gear|
|Breaking Action:||Automatic In-the-Durm|
- 1 Year Warranty
What's In Box
- 1 x 4500LBS Electric Winch
- 1 x Wireless Remote Control
- 1 x Wire Control Box
- 1 x Alloy Hawse Fairlead
- 1 x Installation Mounting Plate
- 1 x Clevis Hook
- 1 x Cable Controller
- Set of Bolts
- 1 x Maual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.