- During camping and off-roading, it is important to have a reliable auxiliary power source, but it might run out of power if no charger is installed. And this is where our DC to DC charger comes into play. Compared with traditional DC to DC charger, this device, which is suitable for AGM, Gel, calcium, LiON, VRLA and flooded battery. In addition to pulling power from alternator to charge auxiliary battery, it also has a built-in MPPT regulator to maximize energy absorption, thus reducing the load on your engine. Our charger also features pulse charging algorithm designed to recover your discharged battery. And over-charge, short circuit, over-temperature, thermal load, solar input overload, input/output reverse polarity protection have been integrated to offer an extra layer of protection.
- Sturdy Construction: Sturdy aluminum housing is built to resist harsh conditions and quality wires are built for long last durability.
- Dual Input: This Charger is designed to effectively pull power from solar panel (up to 20A) or vehicle’s alternator to charge your auxiliary battery.
- Pulse Charging Algorithm: This algorithm is designed to select the optimum charge mode and revive your discharged battery.
- Multi-Stage Charging: This charger integrates bulk charge, absorption and constant voltage (float) to improve efficiency and prolong battery’s lifespan.
- Multi Battery Types: Compatible with AGM, Gel, calcium, Lion, VRLA and flooded lead acid battery.
- Built-In MPPT Regulator: The regulator is designed to harvest up more energy from the solar panel, thus reducing the load on your engine.
- Multiple Protection: It integrates over-charge, short circuit, over-temperature, thermal load, solar input overload, input/output reverse polarity protection.
- Internal Temperature Monitoring: This mechanism can effectively protect the circuit board, thus prolong the lifespan of the charger.
- Charger beeping in 2 situations:1. Reverse connection on the auxiliary battery —beeping only 2. Bad battery — beeping sound and flashing light on charger
- Superior Versatility: This DC to DC charger is ideal for 4WDs, caravans, RVs, trucks, campers, trailers, campervans, commercial vehicles and boats.
SPECIFICATIONS 20 AMP CHARGER
DC Battery: 13.2-16.0 Volts
Solar Input: 16.0-25.0 Volts
|Output/Charging Voltage||13.5-15.4 Volts(Stops charging when alternator output or vehicle battery below 13.0 volts)|
DC Output: 20A
Solar Output: 20A
|Minimum Start Voltage||2.0 Volts-For battery being charged|
|Soft Charge Current||
|Bulk Charge Voltage||14.7V(AGM/Gel)14.4V(Lead Acid)15.4V(Calcium)14.4V(LiON)|
|Absorption||Constant voltage with automatic amperage control|
|Float Charge Voltage||13.5V(AGM/Gel)13.5V(Lead Acid)13.5V(Calcium)|
|Float Charge Current||100mA|
18 to 250Ah
|5 Metres||6 AWG|
Maxmium Continuous Current
|Input/Output Fuse Specification||
|Battery Input Voltage Range||
|Solar MPPT Voltage Range||16-25V|
|Output Battery Type||Calcium, Lead acid, AGM/GEL/LiFeP04|
Calcium:15.4V; Lead acid:15V; AGM/GEL/LiFeP0:14.6V
|No Load Current||22mA(typ)|
|Cooling Method||No fan|
- 1 Year Warranty
What's In Box
- 1x 20 OR 50Amp Dual Battery Charger
- 1x Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.